KNX Advance Course
The full KNX accreditation requires successful completion of the basic and advanced training courses.
The ADVANCE course will consist of 2 parts - THEORETICAL and PRACTICAL. On successful completion of these tests, the student tab in www.knx.org distinctive displays the Upgrade Course. Yes, indicating that the student has passed the course Advance KNX.
- Duration: 5 days
- Timing: 10.00 am to 07.00 pm
- Venue: 411-412,Vihan Commercial Complex, Walbhat Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400 063.
- Fees: ₹. 55,000.00/-* (course price excludes service tax*.) Or Euro €. 690 /-* (Calculated as 1 Euro = 80 INR)*
- Fees: ₹. 64,900.00/-* (course price includes service tax, GST 18%*.) Or Euro €. 814 /-* (Calculated as 1 Euro = 80 INR)*
What does the fee include?
- Snacks as well as Lunch for all 5 days
Participant that successfully completes the course will:
- Gain quality training involving both practical and theoretical components
- Understand the operation of the KNX system
Who should attend?
- Electrical Installers and planners who would like to enhance their skills on KNX
What topics are covered?
- Fail Safe Planning
- Integrated applications
- Lighting Control
- Security Technology
- Logic Operations
- Visualization systems
- Supplementary tools
Are there any pre-requisites?
Yes - you need to have attended, and passed the basic course.
Please select the branch from the list to view the course schedule for that branch:-