KNX Basic Course
KNX Training Center by Light and Magic Automation Pvt. Ltd. is certified by KNX International Association to conduct this KNX Basic Course. The course is designed to offer small groups of 4 participants; individual, specialized, intensive training in KNX building automation system. This 5 day basic course provides training in the design, installation and commissioning of a KNX system and is delivered by an experienced tutor.
This course teaches the fundamentals of KNX data transmission: configuring project structuring, startup and service work with the engineering tool software (ETS).The course concludes with the theoretical and practical KNX tests. On successful completion of these tests, you will receive the KNX certificate (KNX Partner). This course provides the knowledge and skill that enable participants to become basic level accredited KNX building automation technicians. This course will introduce participants to the interoperability and interworking of KNX protocol. It allows participants to work on KNX based equipment to a level of basic understanding.
- Duration: 5 Days -- 40 training hours (20 h. theory on-line and 20 h. practice on-site) auto + 3 hours for certification exams
- Timing: 10.00 am to 07.00 pm
- Venue: 411-412,Vihan Commercial Complex, Walbhat Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400 063.
- Fees: ₹. 35,000.00/-* (course price excludes service tax*.) Or Euro €. 439 /-* (Calculated as 1 Euro = 80 INR)*
- Fees: ₹. 41,300.00/-* (course price includes service tax, GST 18%*.) Or Euro €. 518 /-* (Calculated as 1 Euro = 80 INR)*
What does the fee include?
- Registration at www.knx.org
- KNX Basic Course documentation
- Snacks as well as Lunch for all 5 days
Participant that successfully completes the course will:
- Gain quality training involving both practical and theoretical components
- Understand the operation of the KNX system
- Gain confidence to use ETS programming software
- Gain Gift Vouchers Worth Euros €. 215 (i.e. ₹. 15,000/-)
- Obtain Certificate, which will allow: Access to products / support
- Listing on the www.knx.org website of certified persons
- The right to use the KNX logo in your marketing documentation (subject to terms and conditions of auto the KNX association)
- The right to become a KNX partner
Who should attend?
- Electrical Installers and planners
- Technical as well as Sales Staff
- System integrators
- Automation Business Owners
- Engineering Students that seeks carrier in Automation Industry
What topics are covered?
- System Arguments
- TP1 Topology
- TP1 Telegram
- Bus Devices
- P1 Installation
- Power line (PL110)
- Project Design with ETS (Basic)
- Project Design with ETS (Advance)
- Commissioning with ETS
- Diagnostics with ETS
- Practice 1: Introducing ETS4. Importing databases
- Practice 2: Lights switching (I)
- Practice 3: Lights switching (II)
- Practice 4: Lights dimming (I)
- Practice 5: Lights dimming (II)
- Practice 6: Blind/shutter control
- Practice 7: Central functions & macros
Please select the branch from the list to view the course schedule for that branch:-